February 20, 2009

I love seals


I love seals
Originally uploaded by taikasatama

That's pretty much all I have to say. I love them. Yeah:)

This is a page in a small booklet with a "things I like" theme. I decided to make something simple and a little naive after tons of more serious pieces.

I also found Donald Duck comics again! Or more particularly, I found Don Rosa again. A friend of mine keeps dragging me to the comic shelf at the library and it's so interesting. This week I suddenly found a Don Rosa album and decided to borrow it, just for nostalgia's sake. I was a little afraid that they would have lost their magic since my childhood but not really - of course it was different but this time I paid much more attention on the visuals: the lines, the drawing style, little details on the background and that type of things. Wonderful:)

No comments: